I received my MacWorld press registration confirmation, but they didn’t give me a keynote pass which is one of the only reasons to go to MacWorld. That limited pass and the fact that CES has a TON more people I want to meet with and products I want to see forced me to switch my flight and hotel reservations for Las Vegas instead. So I’ll be flying in on the evening of Jan 6 and flying home on the evening of the 10th. If anyone else is going to CES, feel free to drop me a note at palmsoloATgmailDOTcom. I think Kevin Tofel from jkOnTheRun and the MobileTechRoundup podcast is going too.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @lisagade: Here’s my review of the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, definitely the best sounding true wireless earbuds from Samsung yet. https:/… 14 minutes ago
- @LennyBons34 When I removed the Fi SIM and put in my T-Mobile SIM it provides me these options for T-Mobile and bri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Weird. Here is what I see with a T-Mobile SIM in the phone. However I primarily keep a Google Fi SIM i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes, native to the phone. I didn't install the app. Go into the Phone dialer app, tap 3 dot right uppe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes sir. Even gives me the option for visual voicemail transcription capability via Google services. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago