I received my MacWorld press registration confirmation, but they didn’t give me a keynote pass which is one of the only reasons to go to MacWorld. That limited pass and the fact that CES has a TON more people I want to meet with and products I want to see forced me to switch my flight and hotel reservations for Las Vegas instead. So I’ll be flying in on the evening of Jan 6 and flying home on the evening of the 10th. If anyone else is going to CES, feel free to drop me a note at palmsoloATgmailDOTcom. I think Kevin Tofel from jkOnTheRun and the MobileTechRoundup podcast is going too.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Wow, three days of no delivery attempts on one package and two on the other. We don't have any weather delays or an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Starting to think @UPS is going to drop the ball again 2 packages scheduled for delivery 3 days ago, but past two d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @UPSHelp I've had a package not delivered for two extra days because the driver must keep running out of time and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @MaxWinebach @Arubin This is what happened when the hacker stole my account so I wonder if his was hacked too. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @theMrMobile: Today, 5G is kind of a "choose your pain" situation. Do you want ultrahigh speeds + almost no coverage ... or only sligh… 2 days ago