I didn’t get any real serious offers in my few days of having the Q1 on the discussion forums and while I could easily sell it for what I was looking for on ebay I decided to keep the Samsung Q1. I don’t have a Tablet PC and I really like the portable PC idea. Qbacca has been all over the country and soon all over the world with me (going on my London trip) and I just can’t give him up. I think he’ll be a very valuable assistant at CES when I take him on the show floor to post live on Geek.com. I now need to get a new Bluetooth keyboard or Samsung USB travel kit.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Wow, three days of no delivery attempts on one package and two on the other. We don't have any weather delays or an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Starting to think @UPS is going to drop the ball again 2 packages scheduled for delivery 3 days ago, but past two d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @UPSHelp I've had a package not delivered for two extra days because the driver must keep running out of time and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @MaxWinebach @Arubin This is what happened when the hacker stole my account so I wonder if his was hacked too. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @theMrMobile: Today, 5G is kind of a "choose your pain" situation. Do you want ultrahigh speeds + almost no coverage ... or only sligh… 2 days ago