I didn’t get any real serious offers in my few days of having the Q1 on the discussion forums and while I could easily sell it for what I was looking for on ebay I decided to keep the Samsung Q1. I don’t have a Tablet PC and I really like the portable PC idea. Qbacca has been all over the country and soon all over the world with me (going on my London trip) and I just can’t give him up. I think he’ll be a very valuable assistant at CES when I take him on the show floor to post live on Geek.com. I now need to get a new Bluetooth keyboard or Samsung USB travel kit.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 9 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago