Sidekick 3 for sale or partial trade, SOLD

UPDATE: I am still getting some comments on my blog so I wanted to make sure everyone knew that I sold the Sidekick 3 a while ago. Thanks for your interest though.
Well my experiment with the Sidekick 3 didn’t last too long so I now have a T-Mobile Sidekick 3 that is in very good cosmetic and perfect working condition for sale or trade. I am looking for only US$275, shipped for FREE in the U.S., for this device which is a good deal considering you have no contract extension or other obligations as a result. I will also consider a trade plus some added cash you send me along with a Motorola RAZR V3t or RAZR V3 Cherry Blossom.

The Sidekick 3 comes in the original packaging with the slip case, 64MB miniSD card, charger, USB cable, lanyard, stereo headset, and manuals.

I accept PayPal and personal checks/cashier’s checks. You can check my 100% positive feedback on ebay under my username of yosemsam. I also write for Geek.com and ZDNet and can be fully trusted. Email me at palmsoloATgmailDOTcom to discuss your interest.

Sidekick 3 package

Sidekick 3

1. #1 by May C on December 26, 2006 - 19:01

Hello! Just wondering why you didn’t like the Sidekick. It would be interesting to hear your thoughts. I can’t afford to buy it, but am always interested in all kinds of gadgets, cell phones and similar stuff.

Thanks

2. #2 by palmsolo on December 28, 2006 - 12:30

I actually bought it for my teenage daughter who has been asking for one for a couple years. She ended up really not using it much and preferred a standard cell phone and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that she is still a bit too young for it since all her friends aren’t texting on them yet. I think it fits into the late teens/early 20s age group better.

I had the original Sidekick several years ago, but then moved on to other mobile devices that gave me more functionality and more 3rd party application options.

3. #3 by May C on December 29, 2006 - 00:12

Thanks for replying. I am not very familiar with what the Sidekick offered but considering it’s a smartphone, I was curious. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

I will likely upgrade to the next GSM Treo sometime next year if not later. The 680 isn’t much of an upgrade since it’s not meant as an upgrade anyway but I can see its appeal.

4. #4 by josh on December 29, 2006 - 09:09

will u you go down to 200, becaue i can get a new 1 for 300 with an upgrade but i dont have enough for that right now and also where are you sending it from

5. #5 by palmsolo on December 29, 2006 - 12:27

It is up on ebay right now and already over $150 so I should get more than $250 for it and will then use the funds to purchase future devices. Thanks for your interest.

May, the GSM Treo does look interesting, but I am really loving the smaller form factor Dash that fits into my shirt pocket.

6. #6 by christina on January 1, 2007 - 21:48

I can pay for a little over 200. I’m really interested in buying this too. I like the sidekick a lot just because the prepaid data plan is the cheapest you can find. It is only a dollar a day for unlimited aim, text, emails, and internet.

7. #7 by Anonymous on January 8, 2007 - 01:01

hey i am tryin to get a sidekick holla at me
    at young_b33@hotmail.com

8. #8 by stephanie on February 16, 2007 - 17:51

hi, im very interested in the sidekick 3 get more info on the phone. just get back to me asap at nenachula_163@yahoo.com or nenachula787@hotmail.com

9. #9 by Trend on March 4, 2007 - 18:44

Anyone can tip me on where to buy bulk cell phone products? Thanks and please e-mail floralwhite@gmail.com