I pray that everyone has an incredible 2007. My middle daughter started off the year with a bang by accepting Jesus as her personal Savior. Wow, you can’t start off your year any better than that with the free gift of eternal life being accepted by one of your own kids. My prayer for all my girls and my family is that they become Christians before I die so that I will see them all in Heaven for eternity. Our lives here on this planet are short, but we do have to live them here and at times they do seem long and tedious. I pray that you have peace in your lives this year and look forward to 2007.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Happy New Year everyone!
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 2 days ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @MobileHG Where do you sell them? I have a few I could probably get rid of ;) 4 days ago
- @paulmstevenson @ZDNet Understood, but I rarely use ECG personally. I know BP isn't likely soon either, but I would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I think wearables are my addiction ;) Just ordered my own Garmin Epix. Thought of the Fenix 7 solar, but the abilit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago