I pray that everyone has an incredible 2007. My middle daughter started off the year with a bang by accepting Jesus as her personal Savior. Wow, you can’t start off your year any better than that with the free gift of eternal life being accepted by one of your own kids. My prayer for all my girls and my family is that they become Christians before I die so that I will see them all in Heaven for eternity. Our lives here on this planet are short, but we do have to live them here and at times they do seem long and tedious. I pray that you have peace in your lives this year and look forward to 2007.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Happy New Year everyone!
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Thanks to @PolarGlobal @GarminFitness @Strava @fitbit for providing some reminders, features, and services to help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This was one of my favorite drinks from last night and will be made again. Greedo's Last Drink.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @harrisja: I just chose Chromebooks for our kids - and I write about my hours of research, so you don't have to: techcraver.com/2020/04/pickin… 2 days ago
- @SysArch Here one of my most recent; the LG V60 ThinQ zdnet.com/product/lg-v60… 2 days ago
- @SysArch Nope, I've been writing there for 14 years and still do. Not as much daily writing, but about 3-4 articles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago