I pray that everyone has an incredible 2007. My middle daughter started off the year with a bang by accepting Jesus as her personal Savior. Wow, you can’t start off your year any better than that with the free gift of eternal life being accepted by one of your own kids. My prayer for all my girls and my family is that they become Christians before I die so that I will see them all in Heaven for eternity. Our lives here on this planet are short, but we do have to live them here and at times they do seem long and tedious. I pray that you have peace in your lives this year and look forward to 2007.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Happy New Year everyone!
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 1 week ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago