I pray that everyone has an incredible 2007. My middle daughter started off the year with a bang by accepting Jesus as her personal Savior. Wow, you can’t start off your year any better than that with the free gift of eternal life being accepted by one of your own kids. My prayer for all my girls and my family is that they become Christians before I die so that I will see them all in Heaven for eternity. Our lives here on this planet are short, but we do have to live them here and at times they do seem long and tedious. I pray that you have peace in your lives this year and look forward to 2007.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Happy New Year everyone!
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @hmemcpy @ZDNet I did here last year, zdnet.com/article/traege… 3 hours ago
- The display of this Note 20 Ultra is MUCH brighter than the S20 Ultra in bright sunlight. Anyone else seeing this m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @lisagade: My Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ First Look review (because it's not final software, we go with the first look title). Definitely th… 1 day ago
- Found a practical use for 50x zoom on a phone today. Forgot a spot scope so used the Note 20 Ultra to check targets… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @lisagade: My review of the Google Pixel 4a. Nice $349 price, and slightly mind-bending to be covering the $1300 Galaxy Note 20 Plus in… 3 days ago