I pray that everyone has an incredible 2007. My middle daughter started off the year with a bang by accepting Jesus as her personal Savior. Wow, you can’t start off your year any better than that with the free gift of eternal life being accepted by one of your own kids. My prayer for all my girls and my family is that they become Christians before I die so that I will see them all in Heaven for eternity. Our lives here on this planet are short, but we do have to live them here and at times they do seem long and tedious. I pray that you have peace in your lives this year and look forward to 2007.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Happy New Year everyone!
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @CrackBerry: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the best phone made this year – here's why @nirave liked it so much he bought two https://t.co/OjCCo… 1 hour ago
- RT @ZDNET: Lectric XP 3.0 review: This e-bike is built for two zd.net/3VTVGCF by @palmsolo 11 hours ago
- My Instagram feed is mainly comprised of fighter jets and fly fishing for trout. I’m a simple man with simply joys in life. 3 days ago
- Damn, I can spend hours watching fighter jets and the awesome A10 Warthog videos on Instagram. Living my childhood dream on Instagram :) 3 days ago
- @CFBONFOX @TCUFootball I can’t believe the coach didn’t give him a chance to win it in the goal line stand. He left… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago