I am a religious follower of my mail-in rebates and NOTHING sneaks by me due to my diligent tracking. I submitted a $50 rebate a couple months ago when I picked up the Sidekick 3 and accidentally put my phone number on the form not knowing that I needed to put the number for the phone I was upgrading to get the rebate. I resubmitted the form with the right number and just received another form back saying my rebate was unable to be processed. I swear these companies do everything in their power to not give you the rebate after sucking you in with a good deal. This rebate is from T-Mobile so there is no way I am giving in this easy and they really need to think about who they are trying to mess with before picking their fights.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 9 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago