I am a religious follower of my mail-in rebates and NOTHING sneaks by me due to my diligent tracking. I submitted a $50 rebate a couple months ago when I picked up the Sidekick 3 and accidentally put my phone number on the form not knowing that I needed to put the number for the phone I was upgrading to get the rebate. I resubmitted the form with the right number and just received another form back saying my rebate was unable to be processed. I swear these companies do everything in their power to not give you the rebate after sucking you in with a good deal. This rebate is from T-Mobile so there is no way I am giving in this easy and they really need to think about who they are trying to mess with before picking their fights.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago