I am a religious follower of my mail-in rebates and NOTHING sneaks by me due to my diligent tracking. I submitted a $50 rebate a couple months ago when I picked up the Sidekick 3 and accidentally put my phone number on the form not knowing that I needed to put the number for the phone I was upgrading to get the rebate. I resubmitted the form with the right number and just received another form back saying my rebate was unable to be processed. I swear these companies do everything in their power to not give you the rebate after sucking you in with a good deal. This rebate is from T-Mobile so there is no way I am giving in this easy and they really need to think about who they are trying to mess with before picking their fights.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @MKBHD: Alright... Who’s ready for a 16-way bracket-style Blind Smartphone Camera test? 🤓 I’ll start with the first round photos shortl… 6 hours ago
- If you want full protection for your @SamsungMobile Galaxy Z Fold 2, then this @SpigenWorld case offers it. I like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @rcadden Damn, sorry to hear this news Ricky. Praying for her and your family as she battles COVID. I still sit bac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I cannot express to you all how much I LOVE my @SamsungMobile Galaxy Z Fold2 with its glorious side fingerprint sca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I still have no iPhone 12 device, thinking of possibly going for the 12 Pro Max for my old 51 year old eyes and med… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago