My wife’s uncle just had surgery yesterday to remove some cancer tumors from his colon and they found some other pieces on his kidney and bladder. They are doing biopsies (sp) on these other parts and we pray they are benign. He has never had a surgery in his life and is a very stubborn person when it comes to medical care, then again how many of use men aren’t. I would like to ask my blog readers to please pray for his full recovery and removal of all cancer from his body so that he can continue to live for and support his wife and children. Hubert is only 51 years old and it is a real shame when cancer strikes so young today. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Please pray for Uncle Hubert
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 2 days ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @MobileHG Where do you sell them? I have a few I could probably get rid of ;) 4 days ago
- @paulmstevenson @ZDNet Understood, but I rarely use ECG personally. I know BP isn't likely soon either, but I would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I think wearables are my addiction ;) Just ordered my own Garmin Epix. Thought of the Fenix 7 solar, but the abilit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago