My wife’s uncle just had surgery yesterday to remove some cancer tumors from his colon and they found some other pieces on his kidney and bladder. They are doing biopsies (sp) on these other parts and we pray they are benign. He has never had a surgery in his life and is a very stubborn person when it comes to medical care, then again how many of use men aren’t. I would like to ask my blog readers to please pray for his full recovery and removal of all cancer from his body so that he can continue to live for and support his wife and children. Hubert is only 51 years old and it is a real shame when cancer strikes so young today. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Please pray for Uncle Hubert
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I just don't get the appeal of the Razr at all. A very expensive midrange phone with tiny battery that opens up to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @KevinCTofel: A reader looking for a budget #Chromebook with $250 to $400 to spend asked what I'd recommend. There are a ton of entry-le… 19 hours ago
- RT @MobileHG: Huawei Mate X 5G At CES 2020: Hands On With A Great Foldable Phone! youtu.be/sL7vXym9pMQ via @YouTube @HuaweiMobile @Huawe… 19 hours ago
- I still haven't had a chance to see this one in person so appreciate the video! twitter.com/MobileHG/statu… 1 day ago
- @TimSinclairLee Congrats Jamin! Praying for great success at college. Love seeing young folks attending colleges fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago