My wife’s uncle just had surgery yesterday to remove some cancer tumors from his colon and they found some other pieces on his kidney and bladder. They are doing biopsies (sp) on these other parts and we pray they are benign. He has never had a surgery in his life and is a very stubborn person when it comes to medical care, then again how many of use men aren’t. I would like to ask my blog readers to please pray for his full recovery and removal of all cancer from his body so that he can continue to live for and support his wife and children. Hubert is only 51 years old and it is a real shame when cancer strikes so young today. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Please pray for Uncle Hubert
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @SomeGadgetGuy: Great look at the LG V60 stylus support from @PalmSolo (and not JUST because they mentioned me in the article😉) https://… 15 hours ago
- The stylus experience is not just an afterthought on the @LGUSAMobile V60. Thanks to @SomeGadgetGuy for the heads-u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @usmlr @SeawolvesRugby If only we had this 30 years ago my life may have turned out a bit different ;) 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik @theninjasquad I'm testing both of these Fitbits right now, with a Garmin and Polar for comparison.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik This is a MAJOR reason I keep returning smartwatches and sticking with dedicated GPS sports watches… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago