I have been using DSL for over 5 years since I was first able to get it at my house in Washington. When I first signed up DSL was the only option and I liked the fact that my ISP had dial-up access for when I was on the road. Many things have changed over the years and after getting one of those special offers in the mail I looked at my options and saw I could get much faster access for a cheaper price. Yesterday Comcast installed cable in my house and I am seeing 6 to 10 times faster download speeds over my DSL service. I am in an area that cannot get the faster DSL so getting faster access at a cheaper price was a real no-brainer. Surfing is now even faster than before and I am happy to save a few bucks off of my monthly fees.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Switched from DSL to cable
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I need to see the Pixel 6 devices in person since I'm not sold on the photos of them. Haven't been impressed with P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @maxwell_ramsey The stupid media never give context to their numbers because that’s not scary though. It’s terrible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When the @CoinbaseSupport folks finally reached my spot in the queue they resolved my problem quickly and completel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I know several folks who are hesitant of the new tech MRNA vaccine, but a few confirmed they would get vaxxed if th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @andrewmartonik @DigitalTrends Congratulations Andrew, well deserved! 5 days ago