I have been using DSL for over 5 years since I was first able to get it at my house in Washington. When I first signed up DSL was the only option and I liked the fact that my ISP had dial-up access for when I was on the road. Many things have changed over the years and after getting one of those special offers in the mail I looked at my options and saw I could get much faster access for a cheaper price. Yesterday Comcast installed cable in my house and I am seeing 6 to 10 times faster download speeds over my DSL service. I am in an area that cannot get the faster DSL so getting faster access at a cheaper price was a real no-brainer. Surfing is now even faster than before and I am happy to save a few bucks off of my monthly fees.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Switched from DSL to cable
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @SomeGadgetGuy: Great look at the LG V60 stylus support from @PalmSolo (and not JUST because they mentioned me in the article😉) https://… 19 hours ago
- The stylus experience is not just an afterthought on the @LGUSAMobile V60. Thanks to @SomeGadgetGuy for the heads-u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @usmlr @SeawolvesRugby If only we had this 30 years ago my life may have turned out a bit different ;) 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik @theninjasquad I'm testing both of these Fitbits right now, with a Garmin and Polar for comparison.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik This is a MAJOR reason I keep returning smartwatches and sticking with dedicated GPS sports watches… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago