I have been using DSL for over 5 years since I was first able to get it at my house in Washington. When I first signed up DSL was the only option and I liked the fact that my ISP had dial-up access for when I was on the road. Many things have changed over the years and after getting one of those special offers in the mail I looked at my options and saw I could get much faster access for a cheaper price. Yesterday Comcast installed cable in my house and I am seeing 6 to 10 times faster download speeds over my DSL service. I am in an area that cannot get the faster DSL so getting faster access at a cheaper price was a real no-brainer. Surfing is now even faster than before and I am happy to save a few bucks off of my monthly fees.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Switched from DSL to cable
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @andrewmartonik: It’s great to see that the Snapdragon Wear 4100 actually made a big leap in performance and battery life on the TicWatc… 6 hours ago
- RT @ZDNet: Apple iPhone 12 Pro hands-on: What's old is new again zd.net/2HncPUQ by @mrcippy 15 hours ago
- RT @SomeGadgetGuy: The most requested phone fight I've gotten over the last week, LG Wing vs V60! So let's do that! somegadgetguy.com/2020/10/21/lg-…… 1 day ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Something a bit different - youtube.com/watch?v=sJFbil… - upgrading your smartphone's cameras in minutes with no (extra) t… 1 day ago
- Best iPhones to buy now: Four iPhone 12 models are not your only great choices zd.net/2yZBYkb via @ZDNet & @palmsolo 1 day ago