I have been using DSL for over 5 years since I was first able to get it at my house in Washington. When I first signed up DSL was the only option and I liked the fact that my ISP had dial-up access for when I was on the road. Many things have changed over the years and after getting one of those special offers in the mail I looked at my options and saw I could get much faster access for a cheaper price. Yesterday Comcast installed cable in my house and I am seeing 6 to 10 times faster download speeds over my DSL service. I am in an area that cannot get the faster DSL so getting faster access at a cheaper price was a real no-brainer. Surfing is now even faster than before and I am happy to save a few bucks off of my monthly fees.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Switched from DSL to cable
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Wow, three days of no delivery attempts on one package and two on the other. We don't have any weather delays or an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Starting to think @UPS is going to drop the ball again 2 packages scheduled for delivery 3 days ago, but past two d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @UPSHelp I've had a package not delivered for two extra days because the driver must keep running out of time and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @MaxWinebach @Arubin This is what happened when the hacker stole my account so I wonder if his was hacked too. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @theMrMobile: Today, 5G is kind of a "choose your pain" situation. Do you want ultrahigh speeds + almost no coverage ... or only sligh… 2 days ago