I have been using DSL for over 5 years since I was first able to get it at my house in Washington. When I first signed up DSL was the only option and I liked the fact that my ISP had dial-up access for when I was on the road. Many things have changed over the years and after getting one of those special offers in the mail I looked at my options and saw I could get much faster access for a cheaper price. Yesterday Comcast installed cable in my house and I am seeing 6 to 10 times faster download speeds over my DSL service. I am in an area that cannot get the faster DSL so getting faster access at a cheaper price was a real no-brainer. Surfing is now even faster than before and I am happy to save a few bucks off of my monthly fees.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Switched from DSL to cable
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Wish I could try some of these devices before buying. If you had $1500+ which would you buy? 8 hours ago
- RT @greglaurie: When you get up in the morning, don’t start your day with social media. Don’t start your day with checking your emails or t… 8 hours ago
- @andrewmartonik @androidcentral Thanks for your years of amazing content Andrew. I met you through your involvement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Bummed to be sending back this new Samsung tablet. Definitely something I'm considering for myself when it is relea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our Eight Year Journey nomadgoods.com/blogs/the-noma… Wow, quite a story of perseverance here with @nomadgoods For 8 days… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago