I am so proud of my girls for working hard to succeed in sports and I just received a text message from my oldest that she made the JV team at her middle school. This is great since there were over 50 girls trying out for the varsity and JV teams and to make either one is quite an accomplishment. I love watching my girls play sports and seeing them grow and develop into great team players and wonderful citizens of this world.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Danika makes the JV soccer team
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @jperlow No way I'm showing her that or she might switch colors. I ordered boring black since I wanted 256 and that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I told my wife we should upgrade her Android. She said her dentist told her a our the Pixel 6 today;) Ordered her a green 6! 1 day ago
- @michaelherald Sadly no. I.had to send it back after a couple of week review period. LOVED it and still thinking of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Whoa, Google has some kind of strange ordering system. Just keep trying and eventually you might get lucky. Now hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @askdes Hmm, doesn't look like T-Mobile wants me to buy one either. No matter which phone on my line I choose I get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago