I am so proud of my girls for working hard to succeed in sports and I just received a text message from my oldest that she made the JV team at her middle school. This is great since there were over 50 girls trying out for the varsity and JV teams and to make either one is quite an accomplishment. I love watching my girls play sports and seeing them grow and develop into great team players and wonderful citizens of this world.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Danika makes the JV soccer team
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago