The S60 team at Nokia sent me a last minute invite to Madrid for the S60 Summit and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. I then paid for a ticket for my wife to come along and added a couple of days to the trip for some R&R. We have been to a bull fight and to Toledo so far and plan to finish our sightseeing tomorrow before I go attend and cover the S60 Summit on my ZDNet blog. Stay tuned for S60 news.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Hey @PolarGlobal am I missing something or is there no sport profile for elliptical? TON of sports, including Finni… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @lisagade: My initial review of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip. I’ll do another after testing it for at least a week (had this unit for 3 day… 11 hours ago
- RT @KieranAlger: If you're in the market for a new running watch... we took the huge liberty of testing all of them. Then we argued. Then e… 11 hours ago
- RT @XFLDragons: Yeah, the defense is ballin’ #ForTheLoveOfFootball | #BreathingFire 🔥🐲 twitter.com/xflonfox/statu… 1 day ago
- Just bought a new thing from Samsung, but it's not a phone :) Heard a lot of good things about the Watch Active 2 s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago