My oldest daughter is 13 today and I couldn’t be happier and more proud of the wonderful young teenager she has become. She is beautiful, smart, witty, athletic, and has a desire to serve the Lord. I am still amazed that it has been 13 years since one of the proudest moments of my life occurred and she entered into this world. I still remember that day when I had a smile from ear to ear and proudly walked her down the hall in my arms to get her weighed and tested in the hospital nursery. I LOVE my daughter and wish her the best on this milestone day of her life.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @GetDesFit: Time for another unfair comparison - The new Garmin Fenix 7 vs the Apple Watch Series 7. But the new Garmin Epix wants to jo… 2 hours ago
- @nan @TMobile Yeah, so should people with FaceTime accounts remove the phone number in the account list? I have my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Not an Apple or FaceTime expert, but really struggling to figure out how FaceTime call from home to daughter in Aus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 1 week ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago