My oldest daughter is 13 today and I couldn’t be happier and more proud of the wonderful young teenager she has become. She is beautiful, smart, witty, athletic, and has a desire to serve the Lord. I am still amazed that it has been 13 years since one of the proudest moments of my life occurred and she entered into this world. I still remember that day when I had a smile from ear to ear and proudly walked her down the hall in my arms to get her weighed and tested in the hospital nursery. I LOVE my daughter and wish her the best on this milestone day of her life.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm quite impressed by the 4-foot fall my eval unit took onto a granite counter and then a hardwood floor. Maybe Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @DurvidImel @AndroidAuth Congratulations David! Can't wait to see your work with the amazing @MKBHD team. What a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The #GalaxyS21Ultra has the most versatile phone camera sold in the US, and it's $200 cheaper than its uggo predecessor.… 13 hours ago
- I love the look of the Phantom Brown one on the Samsung site and am looking around my collection for a phone to tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G review: Samsung's best S series for $200 less than last year's model zd.net/2LYxGQ6 via @ZDNet 13 hours ago