My oldest daughter is 13 today and I couldn’t be happier and more proud of the wonderful young teenager she has become. She is beautiful, smart, witty, athletic, and has a desire to serve the Lord. I am still amazed that it has been 13 years since one of the proudest moments of my life occurred and she entered into this world. I still remember that day when I had a smile from ear to ear and proudly walked her down the hall in my arms to get her weighed and tested in the hospital nursery. I LOVE my daughter and wish her the best on this milestone day of her life.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I just don't get the appeal of the Razr at all. A very expensive midrange phone with tiny battery that opens up to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @KevinCTofel: A reader looking for a budget #Chromebook with $250 to $400 to spend asked what I'd recommend. There are a ton of entry-le… 19 hours ago
- RT @MobileHG: Huawei Mate X 5G At CES 2020: Hands On With A Great Foldable Phone! youtu.be/sL7vXym9pMQ via @YouTube @HuaweiMobile @Huawe… 19 hours ago
- I still haven't had a chance to see this one in person so appreciate the video! twitter.com/MobileHG/statu… 1 day ago
- @TimSinclairLee Congrats Jamin! Praying for great success at college. Love seeing young folks attending colleges fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago