My oldest daughter is 13 today and I couldn’t be happier and more proud of the wonderful young teenager she has become. She is beautiful, smart, witty, athletic, and has a desire to serve the Lord. I am still amazed that it has been 13 years since one of the proudest moments of my life occurred and she entered into this world. I still remember that day when I had a smile from ear to ear and proudly walked her down the hall in my arms to get her weighed and tested in the hospital nursery. I LOVE my daughter and wish her the best on this milestone day of her life.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @SomeGadgetGuy: Great look at the LG V60 stylus support from @PalmSolo (and not JUST because they mentioned me in the article😉) https://… 16 hours ago
- The stylus experience is not just an afterthought on the @LGUSAMobile V60. Thanks to @SomeGadgetGuy for the heads-u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @usmlr @SeawolvesRugby If only we had this 30 years ago my life may have turned out a bit different ;) 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik @theninjasquad I'm testing both of these Fitbits right now, with a Garmin and Polar for comparison.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik This is a MAJOR reason I keep returning smartwatches and sticking with dedicated GPS sports watches… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago