My oldest daughter is 13 today and I couldn’t be happier and more proud of the wonderful young teenager she has become. She is beautiful, smart, witty, athletic, and has a desire to serve the Lord. I am still amazed that it has been 13 years since one of the proudest moments of my life occurred and she entered into this world. I still remember that day when I had a smile from ear to ear and proudly walked her down the hall in my arms to get her weighed and tested in the hospital nursery. I LOVE my daughter and wish her the best on this milestone day of her life.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago