Our digital camcorder died a couple weeks ago and we are missing some precious moments of my daughters’ lives so I decided to spend my PayPal gadget cash on a new camcorder and a new dishwasher (our current one has driven my wife crazy for a couple years now because it was cheap and just doesn’t work that well). So now new devices for me for a while, which is fine since it will give me time to really check out the ones I have right now.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Gadget cash going to family needs
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @LennyBons34 When I removed the Fi SIM and put in my T-Mobile SIM it provides me these options for T-Mobile and bri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Weird. Here is what I see with a T-Mobile SIM in the phone. However I primarily keep a Google Fi SIM i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes, native to the phone. I didn't install the app. Go into the Phone dialer app, tap 3 dot right uppe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes sir. Even gives me the option for visual voicemail transcription capability via Google services. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @PaulOBrien @gears @MVPAward Damn Paul, so sad to hear this news today. Leigh was one of the nicest fellows I ever… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago