Our digital camcorder died a couple weeks ago and we are missing some precious moments of my daughters’ lives so I decided to spend my PayPal gadget cash on a new camcorder and a new dishwasher (our current one has driven my wife crazy for a couple years now because it was cheap and just doesn’t work that well). So now new devices for me for a while, which is fine since it will give me time to really check out the ones I have right now.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Gadget cash going to family needs
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Wish I could try some of these devices before buying. If you had $1500+ which would you buy? 9 hours ago
- RT @greglaurie: When you get up in the morning, don’t start your day with social media. Don’t start your day with checking your emails or t… 9 hours ago
- @andrewmartonik @androidcentral Thanks for your years of amazing content Andrew. I met you through your involvement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Bummed to be sending back this new Samsung tablet. Definitely something I'm considering for myself when it is relea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our Eight Year Journey nomadgoods.com/blogs/the-noma… Wow, quite a story of perseverance here with @nomadgoods For 8 days… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago