Our digital camcorder died a couple weeks ago and we are missing some precious moments of my daughters’ lives so I decided to spend my PayPal gadget cash on a new camcorder and a new dishwasher (our current one has driven my wife crazy for a couple years now because it was cheap and just doesn’t work that well). So now new devices for me for a while, which is fine since it will give me time to really check out the ones I have right now.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Gadget cash going to family needs
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @SomeGadgetGuy: Great look at the LG V60 stylus support from @PalmSolo (and not JUST because they mentioned me in the article😉) https://… 20 hours ago
- The stylus experience is not just an afterthought on the @LGUSAMobile V60. Thanks to @SomeGadgetGuy for the heads-u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @usmlr @SeawolvesRugby If only we had this 30 years ago my life may have turned out a bit different ;) 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik @theninjasquad I'm testing both of these Fitbits right now, with a Garmin and Polar for comparison.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik This is a MAJOR reason I keep returning smartwatches and sticking with dedicated GPS sports watches… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago