I found a trade deal this weekend on Howard Forums and will be sending off my Nokia E61i for an HTC TyTn. I wanted a TyTN last year when I reviewed it, but it was going for over US$700 so I passed it by. I want it for a couple of reasons, 3G support in the U.S. and the ability to load it up with the excellent PocketBible application and various translations. I loved the E61i and as readers know the E61 is the device that knocked the Treo out of my hands. However, with other Nokia devices in my current collection I would rather gain these two other benefits right now.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Trading my Nokia E61i for an HTC TyTn
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Wow, three days of no delivery attempts on one package and two on the other. We don't have any weather delays or an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Starting to think @UPS is going to drop the ball again 2 packages scheduled for delivery 3 days ago, but past two d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @UPSHelp I've had a package not delivered for two extra days because the driver must keep running out of time and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @MaxWinebach @Arubin This is what happened when the hacker stole my account so I wonder if his was hacked too. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @theMrMobile: Today, 5G is kind of a "choose your pain" situation. Do you want ultrahigh speeds + almost no coverage ... or only sligh… 2 days ago