I found a trade deal this weekend on Howard Forums and will be sending off my Nokia E61i for an HTC TyTn. I wanted a TyTN last year when I reviewed it, but it was going for over US$700 so I passed it by. I want it for a couple of reasons, 3G support in the U.S. and the ability to load it up with the excellent PocketBible application and various translations. I loved the E61i and as readers know the E61 is the device that knocked the Treo out of my hands. However, with other Nokia devices in my current collection I would rather gain these two other benefits right now.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Trading my Nokia E61i for an HTC TyTn
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 10 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago