The wonderful Christian man who hired me at my current marine consulting firm almost 7 years ago just passed away last night from a tough battle with cancer. He now joins his amazing wife who passed away a couple years ago and while I am extremely saddened by losing this mentor here on Earth I can rest knowing for sure that I will be able to discuss shipbuilding with Duane in Heaven. He was one of the most personable and friendly people I knew and always had a good attitude and glow about him. Everyone could tell he was a man of God, just through his actions. And then when you talked with him and learned of his relationship with Jesus, you also knew he was secure in the Lord. I loved Duane and will miss him today. It still seems like I’ll see him poke his head into the office and help me out with client communications, but sadly we will no longer. Thank you for everything Duane and may the Lord comfort your family today.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @jperlow No way I'm showing her that or she might switch colors. I ordered boring black since I wanted 256 and that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I told my wife we should upgrade her Android. She said her dentist told her a our the Pixel 6 today;) Ordered her a green 6! 1 day ago
- @michaelherald Sadly no. I.had to send it back after a couple of week review period. LOVED it and still thinking of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Whoa, Google has some kind of strange ordering system. Just keep trying and eventually you might get lucky. Now hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @askdes Hmm, doesn't look like T-Mobile wants me to buy one either. No matter which phone on my line I choose I get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago