I was shocked and saddened by the news of the passing of Russell Shaw. I met Russell at Gnomedex last year after communicating with him virtually over the year previous to that. He was a fellow ZDNet blogger and wrote the VoIP and BlackBerry blogs over there. I do not know the details of his passing or if he had a family. He lived close to me in Portland, Oregon and I am sorry I didn’t get to know him a bit better. He was a very kind person and helpful to me as well. I pray that his friends and family are comforted during this time of grief and am sorry to see another ZDNet blogger pass away at such a young age. I am still shaken when I think of Marc Orchant’s passing last year.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I just don't get the appeal of the Razr at all. A very expensive midrange phone with tiny battery that opens up to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @KevinCTofel: A reader looking for a budget #Chromebook with $250 to $400 to spend asked what I'd recommend. There are a ton of entry-le… 21 hours ago
- RT @MobileHG: Huawei Mate X 5G At CES 2020: Hands On With A Great Foldable Phone! youtu.be/sL7vXym9pMQ via @YouTube @HuaweiMobile @Huawe… 21 hours ago
- I still haven't had a chance to see this one in person so appreciate the video! twitter.com/MobileHG/statu… 1 day ago
- @TimSinclairLee Congrats Jamin! Praying for great success at college. Love seeing young folks attending colleges fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago