I was shocked and saddened by the news of the passing of Russell Shaw. I met Russell at Gnomedex last year after communicating with him virtually over the year previous to that. He was a fellow ZDNet blogger and wrote the VoIP and BlackBerry blogs over there. I do not know the details of his passing or if he had a family. He lived close to me in Portland, Oregon and I am sorry I didn’t get to know him a bit better. He was a very kind person and helpful to me as well. I pray that his friends and family are comforted during this time of grief and am sorry to see another ZDNet blogger pass away at such a young age. I am still shaken when I think of Marc Orchant’s passing last year.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Wish I could try some of these devices before buying. If you had $1500+ which would you buy? 10 hours ago
- RT @greglaurie: When you get up in the morning, don’t start your day with social media. Don’t start your day with checking your emails or t… 10 hours ago
- @andrewmartonik @androidcentral Thanks for your years of amazing content Andrew. I met you through your involvement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Bummed to be sending back this new Samsung tablet. Definitely something I'm considering for myself when it is relea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our Eight Year Journey nomadgoods.com/blogs/the-noma… Wow, quite a story of perseverance here with @nomadgoods For 8 days… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago