I was shocked and saddened by the news of the passing of Russell Shaw. I met Russell at Gnomedex last year after communicating with him virtually over the year previous to that. He was a fellow ZDNet blogger and wrote the VoIP and BlackBerry blogs over there. I do not know the details of his passing or if he had a family. He lived close to me in Portland, Oregon and I am sorry I didn’t get to know him a bit better. He was a very kind person and helpful to me as well. I pray that his friends and family are comforted during this time of grief and am sorry to see another ZDNet blogger pass away at such a young age. I am still shaken when I think of Marc Orchant’s passing last year.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @SomeGadgetGuy: Great look at the LG V60 stylus support from @PalmSolo (and not JUST because they mentioned me in the article😉) https://… 18 hours ago
- The stylus experience is not just an afterthought on the @LGUSAMobile V60. Thanks to @SomeGadgetGuy for the heads-u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- @usmlr @SeawolvesRugby If only we had this 30 years ago my life may have turned out a bit different ;) 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik @theninjasquad I'm testing both of these Fitbits right now, with a Garmin and Polar for comparison.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik This is a MAJOR reason I keep returning smartwatches and sticking with dedicated GPS sports watches… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago