I have never met Michael Connick before, but have been following him on Twitter and RSS and enjoy his posts on ultra portable devices and the iPhone/iPod Touch. I was very saddened to hear the news that his wife, Barbara, has terminal cancer. Michael has taken a leave of absence from work to be with his wife and I would like to request that you add them both to your prayer list and ask the Lord for His comfort, healing, and power during this very difficult time. I can’t imagine having to go through this myself and pray Michael and Barbara feel the presence of the Lord.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Please pray for Barbara and Michael
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Wish I could try some of these devices before buying. If you had $1500+ which would you buy? 15 hours ago
- RT @greglaurie: When you get up in the morning, don’t start your day with social media. Don’t start your day with checking your emails or t… 15 hours ago
- @andrewmartonik @androidcentral Thanks for your years of amazing content Andrew. I met you through your involvement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Bummed to be sending back this new Samsung tablet. Definitely something I'm considering for myself when it is relea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our Eight Year Journey nomadgoods.com/blogs/the-noma… Wow, quite a story of perseverance here with @nomadgoods For 8 days… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago