I love this holiday where we take the time out of our schedules to reflect on all that we have been blessed with. This year is an exceptional year for me with the Lord providing me with an awesome family, Granny that is feeling good right now, incredible day and night jobs, good health, and a supportive online family. Thank you all for the year. Enjoy today with family and friends while giving thanks to the Lord for your blessings.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @andrewmartonik: It’s great to see that the Snapdragon Wear 4100 actually made a big leap in performance and battery life on the TicWatc… 6 hours ago
- RT @ZDNet: Apple iPhone 12 Pro hands-on: What's old is new again zd.net/2HncPUQ by @mrcippy 15 hours ago
- RT @SomeGadgetGuy: The most requested phone fight I've gotten over the last week, LG Wing vs V60! So let's do that! somegadgetguy.com/2020/10/21/lg-…… 1 day ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Something a bit different - youtube.com/watch?v=sJFbil… - upgrading your smartphone's cameras in minutes with no (extra) t… 1 day ago
- Best iPhones to buy now: Four iPhone 12 models are not your only great choices zd.net/2yZBYkb via @ZDNet & @palmsolo 1 day ago