I love this holiday where we take the time out of our schedules to reflect on all that we have been blessed with. This year is an exceptional year for me with the Lord providing me with an awesome family, Granny that is feeling good right now, incredible day and night jobs, good health, and a supportive online family. Thank you all for the year. Enjoy today with family and friends while giving thanks to the Lord for your blessings.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 8 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago