I love this holiday where we take the time out of our schedules to reflect on all that we have been blessed with. This year is an exceptional year for me with the Lord providing me with an awesome family, Granny that is feeling good right now, incredible day and night jobs, good health, and a supportive online family. Thank you all for the year. Enjoy today with family and friends while giving thanks to the Lord for your blessings.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @ZDNet: Garmin inReach Mini 2 review: Life-saving, ultra-compact satellite tech for your next adventure zd.net/38XY2h0 by @palm… 17 hours ago
- RT @Captain2Phones: I have SO MUCH to say about the Vivo X Fold. It's a shot across Samsung's bow: a cheaper, bigger, mostly *better* smar… 1 day ago
- RT @ZDNet: Hydrow video review: Why I'm a lifetime subscriber now zd.net/38pNjMg by @palmsolo 1 day ago
- @MobileHG @Hydrow_by_CREW You can use it in Just Row mode, but progress is not recorded and the compelling experien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I wasn't impressed at first, but a couple of weeks later I was blown away by the physical transformation brought ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago