Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Looks like my only option for devices that use 2.4 GHz is to setup my own wireless router connected to the modem. 1 week ago
- Setup my daughter’s new apartment with a Xfinity modem and router, but cannot get the Roborock S6 to connect becaus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Captain2Phones: I've spent two weeks with the Sony Xperia 1 IV: a vlogger studio that fits in your pocket. My first look premieres NOW!… 1 week ago
- RT @ZDNet: Microsoft Surface Pro 8 for Business review: A love letter zd.net/3FmidRz by @mrcippy 2 weeks ago
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking to get more accurate heart rate from your smartwatch or sportswatch? I've got ya covered! Here are some tips and tri… 2 weeks ago